Saturday 7 January 2012

CAREER GROWTH

Friends,

This blog post would be created by me on Jan 8.I am sorry to say that I am not able to contribute posts to my blog on a regular basis. This post is related to career growth. As stated by me on many occasions,good communication skills in English is a per-requisite for a career growth in most of the fields. B.P.O sector and the I.T sectors require skilled professionals for their industry.Along with the technical skill-set,job applicants are expected to have a fair knowledge of English. This means both written and communication skills of English. Once in the industry, say a B.P.O, the employee's future prospects in the company would be gauged by his performance levels. It goes without saying that to excel and to grow in the B.P.O industry,verbal communication skill in English is a must. There is no measure as to what degree, one must polish one's communication skill. Generating sales on calls are solely based on how one has the ability to convince the customer to buy or subscribe for a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment